Re-opening Our Showrooms
We are delighted to be able to welcome you back into our showrooms. With the health and safety of our staff and customers being a main priority, we would like to tell you about a few changes with have implemented in our showrooms.
• There are hand sanitising stations at each entry point.
• Walkways are marked with 2m notifications.
• When you enter our showrooms you will be offered disposable gloves.
• Numbers of customers will be restricted in the showrooms to ensure we can adhere to the social distancing guidelines, we would therefore suggest where possible you book an appointment prior to your visit.
• Prior to each appointment all hard surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned. All areas of the showroom are also being disinfected at regular intervals throughout the day.
• Our staff will be frequently washing their hands and disposing of all cleaning waste safely at the end of each day.
• At our design desks there are glass screens to separate customers and staff. We can therefore discuss designs projects safely.
• We ask that you please keep a 2m distance from staff and any other customers that maybe in the stores to comply with the social distancing guidelines set out by the government.
• We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with our staff.
Before Your Visit
We would kindly ask that you only visit our showrooms if you have no symptoms of corona virus and you have not been in contact with anyone showing symptoms. If you have an appointment booked and develop symptoms please contact as soon as possible.
If you would prefer to stay at home, we would be happy to arrange a remote design consultation by phone or video conferencing. We can also arrange to have samples sent direct to you, along with design proposals and quotations.
Behind The Scenes
We are pleased to let you know that behind the scenes our business is running as usual. Our suppliers are open, accepting orders and sending out deliveries. Despite the changes we have made, we would like to ensure you that our high level of service has not been compromised. We are committed to designing and delivering the perfect kitchen for all of our customers.
We look forward to being able to continue to help you design your ideal kitchen and thank you for helping us follow the government guidelines to make this possible.
Warren and Tasha